Give our 60 years of experience a chance. You’ll be glad you did, and so will your customers.
After many years of growth and expansion, Graves Foods has established itself as the dependable source of foodservice products and services in the Midwest. Our company has built its reputation in Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Iowa & Illinois by delivering the best in customer satisfaction. We supply products and services with a personal touch that only a family could provide. Contact us to find out how we can serve you and your customers today.
- John Graves Quality Meats is founded by John L. Graves. The company quickly established itself as a consistent purveyor of quality meat products in NW Missouri.
- John began fabricating portion control steaks and beef patties under the Mr. G’s Quality Cut Meats label, which we continue to proudly sell.
- Dick Graves, following in his father’s footsteps, established Foods in Jefferson City, MO. Building on their center-of-the-plate expertise, John and Dick began to offer a full-line of frozen foods to their customers.
- John Graves Quality Meats and Menu Maker Foods joined forces under Dick’s leadership and became members of UniPro Foodservice, a cooperative of independent foodservice distributors. This association provided Graves Menu Maker Foods the access and ability to broaden their product offerings to include canned goods, dry groceries, non-foods and specialty items.
- Dick has directed the company to tremendous growth, both geographically and with product diversity. Dick Graves’ wife, Tracy Graves, and children joined the company, coining Menu Maker Foods as a unique and caring third-generation, family-owned wholesale food distributor.
- Graves Menu Maker Foods rebrands to Graves Foods.