Apr 14, 2021
Get ready for Cinco De Mayo with this recipe video that includes recipes for Chile Lime Pork Loin and Shaved Beef Torta.
Chili Lime Pork Loin
Ingredients (makes 24 servings)
- 20224 – 8lb Pork Loin
- 57340 – 3.5Tbs Chili Powder
- 76036 – 3.5Tbs Lime Juice
- 50530 – 10 cloves Chopped Garlic
- 56200 – 1 Cup Vegetable Oil, divided
- 65542 – 3.5 Tbs Teriyaki Sauce
- Combine all the ingredients and put in a deep pan to marinate the Pork over night or at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Reserve the marinade.
- On a griddle or Braising pan over high heat, sear the pork loin and then place in deep oven dish.
- Baste with reserved marinade and cook for 30 minutes or desired temperature is reached.
- Let rest before slicing.
Shaved Beef Torta
Ingredients (makes 25 servings)
- 34122 – 25 ea Ciabatta bun
- 14035 – 6.25lbs Shaved Beef Ribeye
- 1972 – 2lb Lettuce, Shredded
- 1832 – 3 Tomatoes, sliced
- 01988 – 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 01730 – 2 Jalapenos, sliced
- 57500 – 2 Tbs Cumin
- 65802 – 25oz Mayonnaise
- Turn Griddle to medium-high heat.
- Toss beef in cumin.
- Cook beef on griddle in batches to quickly cook thoroughly.
- Toast the buns.
- Spread mayo on 1/2 of the bun and top with 3oz cooked beef.
- Top with Lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and jalapenos