This delicious anytime pizza is a quick yet classy way to make everybody happy — even the picky eaters. Complete with seasoned pulled chicken, smoky bacon, sliced roasted potatoes, and crispy fried garlic are loaded atop hand-stretched dough with basil pesto and mozzarella, this one is sure to be a hit!
Add it to your menu and order today! Items and item numbers can be found below!
#25360-269 12″ x 16″ Sheeted Dough
#25560-928 TYSON® Fully Cooked Low Sodium Pulled Chicken Made with All Natural Ingredients
#024030-0269 PAR FRIED BACON E&P 1 EA/FZ
- 12″ x 16″ Sheeted Dough
- TYSON Fully Cooked Low Sodium Pulled Chicken Made with All Natural Ingredients
- Par-fried bacon E&P 1 EA/FZ
- Garlic, raw, peeled
- Olive oil
- Basil pesto, prepared
- Mozzarella, shredded
- Red potato, sliced ¼”, par cooked
- Italian seasoning
- Cover dough completely and slack in the refrigerator between 32° and 36°F prior to use.
- Pulse the garlic in a food processor until roughly chopped. Fry the garlic in oil until crispy and golden brown. Drain onto paper towels and reserve in an air-tight container until ready for use.
- Lightly brush entire surface of dough with olive oil and dock entire surface.
- Spread pesto evenly onto the surface of the dough, leaving a ½” boarder around the edges.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the top of the pesto.
- Distribute cooked red potato evenly over the surface of the pizza.
- Season the chicken with salt and Italian seasoning and distribute evenly over the surface of the pizza.
- Distribute bacon evenly over the surface of the pizza.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp. crispy fried garlic evenly over the surface.
- Add another layer of mozzarella on top of the pizza to melt over ingredients and keep them from moving
- Add black pepper to taste
- Bake in a 375°F convection oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Order From Graves Foods Today!
Love this recipe? Existing customers can order ingredients online through our customer portal. Ready to become a customer? We service all of mid-Missouri as well as much of Oklahoma and Kansas! Contact us today to talk to our sales team and get you set up to start ordering!