Jan 21, 2021
Each idea includes all products needed and Graves Foods item numbers to make planning and ordering for your Super Bowl party a touchdown.
Super Bowl Party Ideas
- 24525 - 1/188AVG Chicken Wings Boneless Breaded Cooked
- 65362 - 1/1Gal Hot Sauce
Cut bacon in half and wrap around using a toothpick to secure. Place on a parchment lined sheet tray. Bake at 350F 25 mins.
- 38440 - 1/10# Smokies Cocktail Little
- 18245 - 1/15# Bacon 18/22 Smoked
- 88824 - Toothpicks Round
In a crock pot or over low heat on the stove add cheese and diced tomatoes. Top chips with hot chili, melted cheese, olives, and sour cream as desired.
- 68638 - 8/16oz Tortilla Chips Round
- 53685 - 6/5# American White Easy Melt Cheese
- 63442 - 12/28oz Diced Tomatoes w/ Green Chilies
- 58370 - 6/#10 Chili con Carne with Beans
- 67600 - 1/1# Sliced Black Olives
- 53182 - 4/5# Sour Cream
- 10068 - 1/ 4# Jalapenos Cream Cheese Stuffed breaded
Cut the puff pastry lengthwise in 2” strips and wrap around the hot dog. Brush with butter to get more color. Bake at 350F 30mins and golden brown.
- 35388 - 20/12oz Puff Pastry Dough Sheets 10x15 Inches
- 38957 - 80/2oz Hot Dogs All Meat Gold Medal
- 11385 - 480/.5oz Beef Meatballs
- 65804 - 1/gal Barbecue Sauce
- 34300 - 48/4oz Pretzel Sticks
- 65160 - 1/#10 Cheese Sauce Cheddar
Whip cream cheese to soften. Lay out flour tortillas, thinly spread cream cheese over the entire tortilla. Sprinkle green onions, then layer sliced salami in only 1 layer. Roll the tortilla up tightly, chill, then slice 1 inch thick. Prepare a day or two ahead of time, they will keep well. *Use alternate tortillas, meats, and sauces to make your own variety.
- 37290 - 144/12” Flour Tortilla
- 53260 - 1/3# Cream cheese
- 01616 - 1/ 2#-Green Onions
- 39815 - 12/1# Sliced Salami