May 14, 2021
Teriyaki Pork Burger & Blueberry Lemon Cornbread Recipe
Teriyaki Pork Burger Recipe
Ingredients (makes 25 servings)
- 33170 – 25 Hamburger Buns
- 19900 – 25 Bratwurst Patties, thawed
- 65542 – 32oz Teriyaki Sauce
- 61900 – 25 Pineapple slices
- 02008 – 3 Red Onions, thinly sliced
- 65802 – 25oz Mayonnaise
- 63317 – 5oz Sweet Chili Sauce
- 53635 – 12.5oz Pepperjack Cheese slice
- Caramelize the red onions. Set aside.
- Brush the Pineapple slices and bratwurst patties with teriyaki sauce.
- Over medium-high heat, sear the pineapple slices(or cook in oven). Cook the bratwurst patty on the griddle, both sides 3 minutes.
- Mix mayo and sweet chili sauce together.
- Spread mayo on 1/2 of the bun and top with Bratwurst patty, pineapple slice, red onions and .5oz slice cheese.
Blueberry Lemon Corn Bread Recipe
Ingredients (makes 49 servings)
- 60015 – 1 package Cornbread Mix
- 01176 – 6 Lemons
- 01176 – 5tsp Lemon zest
- 38552 – 3 cups Frozen Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Zest the lemons to get 5 tsp. Add the zest to the dry ingredients.
- Follow instructions on package while also adding the 5Tbs of lemon juice.
- Pour into sheet tray. Place frozen blueberries on top of batter.*
- Bake according to package directions.
* Do not add blueberries prior to mixing-this will make your cornbread gray in color.